By default, widgets do not have a transparent background. This means, if your site has a non-white theme, widgets on your site will have a white background.
This white background can be made transparent to match your theme. Kindly follow the steps below to change the background transparency for your widgets.
- Login to the Kudobuzz dashboard.
2. From the left menu options, click on Customization.
3. On the Customization page, select the widget you will like to change the background transparency for.
Note: The onsite widget has no transparency settings hence there is no need to change its transparency.
4. For the widget you select, check the Settings tab for the transparency settings.
5. Toggle the transparency setting on to enable background transparency for the selected widget.
6. Click on Save button to apply your changes.