By default, Kudobuzz widgets are setup to show on both desktop and mobile devices. If for some reason, you would rather disable the widgets on mobile devices, follow the steps below to do so:
- Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard.
2. From the menu options on the left side, click on Customization.
3. On the Customization page, select the widget type you would want not to show on mobile devices.
4. Under the Settings tab for the widget type you selected, toggle the Show on mobile off.
Note: If you want to disable all widgets from showing on mobile, then visit each widget type and disable it.
5. Save your changes. The widget you selected will no more show on mobile devices.