Questions and Answers (Q&A) feature allows you to receive queries/inquiries in the form of questions from visitors of your site via our widgets on display on your site.
You may respond to these questions and then choose to display both the question and answers on the widgets to help future site visitors make quick decisions.
Should you want to disable the ability to collect questions and answers, follow these steps;
Note: You will need to be on the Lunch and higher plans to use the Q&A feature.
- Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard.
- In your dashboard, click on Customization from the left menu panel.
3. On the Customization page, click on Q&A form.
4. On the Q&A form settings page, toggle the Show on desktop and Show on mobile options off to disable the ability to leave reviews via desktop and mobile devices respectively.
5. Save your changes to disable the Q&A form on your widgets.