You can assure your reviewers/enquirers that the reviews or questions they leave on your site is used solely for the purpose of displaying reviews or questions on your site. You can do this by enabling a GDPR consent field for when they are leaving a question or review.
Here is how to enable the GDPR consent field for your forms.
- Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard.
2. From the menu options on the left side, click on Customization.
3. On the Customization page, click on Review Form.
4. On the Review Form Settings section, toggle the option to enable GDPR on.
5. Save your changes. Your reviewers will now see the option to give consent for your use of their questions or reviews for display purposes.