Our After Purchase Mail (APM) review request emails come with a form for your customers to leave a review and a thank you page when the review is left.
For users on the right plan, the thank you page also serves as the page where your customers can add photos or videos to their reviews.
The form fields and the thank you page come with default texts that you can easily change to suit your customers and/or brand tone.
Follow the steps below to change the default texts;
- Enter your Kudobuzz dashboard and select Curate Reviews from the left menu panel.
2. From the list of options, select After Purchase Mail.
3. Once on the After Purchase Mails page, go to the Advanced Settings side and click on Translation.
4. You’ll see the option to change the default text. Go ahead and make the changes.
5. Save your changes to apply them.