Questions and Answers (Q&A) feature allows you to receive queries/inquiries in the form of questions from visitors of your site via our widgets on display on the site.
You may respond to these questions and then choose to display both the question and answers on the widgets to help future site visitors make quick decisions.
Questions and Answers can be used as an FAQ section on the widgets on display on your site.
How to turn on Questions and Answers for your widgets
To turn on the Questions and Answer feature and allow inquiries to be made via the widgets on your site, follow these steps below;
Note: You will need to be on the Lunch and higher plans to use the Q&A feature.
Turning on Q&A for onsite widget
- In your dashboard, click on Customize Widget from the left menu panel.
2. From the drop-down, select Onsite Widget
3. Once on the Onsite Widget page, click to turn onyour Questions and Answers tabs from the right side of your dashboard.
4. Save settings to apply the changes and have your Questions and Answers tabs turned on.
P.S. To turn on the Questions and Answers for your product widget, select product widget instead of onsite widget from the list of widgets section in the steps above, and follow a similar process.
If the Q&A is turned on, there will be a button on the widget for visitors to ask questions and a questions and answers tab (just like the site reviews and product reviews tab) to display questions and answers.
How a customer can post a question
If you have turned on the questions and answers feature, there will be a “Ask a question” button showing on the onsite and product widget.
Once this button is clicked, a visitor to your site can make an inquiry and you will receive the question in our dashboard with the accompanying email notification.
How to respond to a question and publish the question and answer
To answer or respond to a question from a customer, follow the steps below;
- On your dashboard, go to Moderation menu and click on Questions and Answers.
2. On your Questions & Answer page, you’ll see the questions that have come through. The newer questions will be labeled as new.
3. Click on a question and on the details side, leave your response. The visitor with the inquiry will receive an email notification for your answer.
4. To publish a question, click the publish icon. Note: A published question will show all the answers under it.
A published question and answer will look like this in the onsite widget.