The badge widget serves as a seal to show you have published customers reviews. The following steps show you how to set it up.
- Go to your Shopify Store admin area and from the menu options on the left side click on Online Store.
2. You will now see some options showing. Click on Themes.
3. The theme page will now be showing. Click on the Actions dropdown for your current theme.
4. On the Action dropdown, click on Edit Code.
5. On the Edit Code page, look for the file that controls the page you will like to place the badge widget. If you wanted badge to show in your footer, you may find the footer file in the Sections directory.
6. In the sections directory, look for the liquid file that controls the footer.
7. Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard and copy your badge widget code.
8. Paste the piece of code you copied into the footer liquid file and save the changes. That’s it.
- Watch-a-demo: Click here for a video guide.