After installing the Kudobuzz app, here is a list of the things to do to get you started.
1. Connect social accounts
Kudobuzz allows you to connect to your social accounts such as Etsy, Yelp, Google, and Facebook. The app then pulls in reviews from these social accounts for display on your site via our widgets.
To connect to your social accounts, follow the steps below;
Step 1. Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard and click on Curate Reviews from the left menu panel.
Step 2. Choose from the social channels the one you want to connect to.
Here are some step by step guides to connect your preferred social account
- Guide to connecting a Facebook page.
- Guide to connecting an Etsy account.
- Guide to connecting Google map location.
- Guide to connecting Yelp account.
If for some reason you will like to remove an account you connect, follow this guide to do so.
2. Customize and test your After Purchase Mail
The After Purchase Mail (APM) feature automatically sends out emails to your customers after they have made purchases from your store.
You can customize the content of the email that goes out and when they should go out.
This guide will help you customize the APM feature. here.
3. Import reviews from other apps
Are you coming to Kudobuzz with reviews from your previous provider? If the reviews are in a csv file, you can easily import them to Kudobuzz for display on your website.
Here is a step by step guide to importing reviews to Kudobuzz.
4. Add Offline reviews
Do you often receive word-of-mouth testimonials and wish to use them to attract customers? Use the offline reviews feature to add reviews that you may have either collected offline or collected on another platform.
Follow this step by step process to add your offline reviews.
5. Customize your widgets
Do you wish to customize your widgets to suit a certain style? Kudobuzz also allows you to customize the colour of your widget, change the position of your widget, or change the colour of the text of your widgets to suit your preference and style.
- Customize your full page here.
- Customize your onsite widget (Neptune widget) here.
- Customize your slider widget here.
- Set up and customize your product/page widget here.
- Set up your badge widget here.
- Set up your star ratings widget on your collection page here
- Set up your star ratings widget on your product page here.
6. Set up autopublish feature
By default, the Autopublish feature is turned on once the app is installed. It only autopublishes all 5 star reviews.
Follow this step by step guide to further customize your settings to automatically publish reviews based on their star ratings.
7. Translate your widget text from English to another language
By default, the review button and all associated text are in English, However, some websites are in other languages and require the review button and it's associated text to be in their preferred language.
Follow this step by step guide to translate the texts in the widget to your preferred language here.
8. Set up SEO Minisite (Subdomain for Reviews)
The SEO Minisite feature provides you a subdomain where all your published reviews live and is optimized to enable search engines to easily index the reviews and pass SEO benefits to your site.
Set up your SEO Minisite here.