The product/page widget allows you to display product reviews on your product pages and also makes it easy for buyers to leave reviews for you.
To turn off the product/page widget after setting it up, follow these steps below;
1. Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard and click on Customize Widgets from the left menu panel.
2. From the left menu dropdown panel, click on the Product widget from the list of widgets that shows up.
3. Once you enter the product widget page, click on the Style button from the right side of your dashboard.
4. On the style page, click to turn off the visibility tab from the right side of your style page.
5. Save settings to apply the changes and have your product reviews turned off.
- Watch-a-demo: Once you’ve turned off your Onsite widget, you may also want to know how to turn off your Slider widget. Here is a demo on how to turn off your onsite widget after setting it up.
- Get going: You may also check out how to set up your product/page widget.
Not what you were looking for?
You can find out how to show only product reviews in your onsite widget.