The onsite widget displays your published reviews in a tab on all pages of your website.
To turn off your onsite widget, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Kudobuzz dashboard and click on Customize Widgets from the left menu panel.
2. From the left menu dropdown panel, click on the onsite widget from the list of widgets that shows up.
3. Once you enter the onsite widget page, click to turn off the desktop and mobile tabs.
4. Save settings to apply the changes and have your onsite widget turned off.
- Watch-a-demo: Once you’ve turned off your Onsite widget, you may also want to know how to turn off your Slider widget. Here is a demo on how to turn off your Slider widget.
- Get going: You may also check out how to turn off your Full Page Widget after setting it up.
Not what you were looking for?
Find out how to disconnect your social accounts.