The Full Page Widget displays your reviews on one full page where customers can click and view your reviews.
But in case you don’t want to showcase your Full Page Widget, you can easily turn it off in five simple steps.
Follow the steps below to turn off your Slider Widget:
- Enter your dashboard and click on Customize Widget from the left menu panel.
2. A list widget types will show from the left menu dropdown panel, click on Full Page Widget.
3. Once you enter your “Full Page Widget” page, click to turn off the Business and Product tabs.
4. Save settings to apply the changes and have your Full Page widget turned off.
5. Note that you can also choose to turn off either the Business or the Product tab only to have one of them displaying on your page.
- Watch-a-demo: Once you’ve turned off your Full Page Widget, you may also want to know how to turn off your Slider widget. Here is a demo on how to turn off your Slider widget.
- Get going: You may also check out how to disconnect your social accounts.
Not what you were looking for?
You can find out how to set up the review badge widget.