The slider widget displays reviews in a sliding manner. Should you decide not to show it after setting it up, you can simply turn it off.
Follow the steps below to turn off your Slider Widget:
- In your dashboard, click on Customize Widget from the left menu panel.
2. From the list of widget types that show, click on Slider Widget.
3. On your “Slider Widget” page, click the Style tab on the far right side of your dashboard.
4. Once you click on the Style button, click to turn off the Visibility button.
5. Save settings to apply the changes.
- Watch-a-demo: Once you’ve turned off your Slider Widget, you may also want to learn how you can disconnect social accounts you have added to your account. Here is a demo on how you can disconnect your social accounts.
Not what you were looking for?
You can find out how to set up the review badge widget.