Connecting social media pages (Facebook, Etsy, Yelp, Amazon and Google) allows you to pull in reviews from these pages into your Kudobuzz dashboard. You can then choose which of the reviews to display on your website.
But if you have added a social account and wish to disconnect it, you can simply do that without any trouble.
Follow the steps below to disconnect your social media account(s):
1. In your dashboard, click on Curate Reviews from the left menu panel.
2. On the left menu dropdown panel, click on Manage Social Accounts.
3. Once you’re on the Manage Social Media Accounts page, you’ll see all the social accounts you have added.
4. Look for the social account you want to disconnect and click on the “X” sign as shown in the image below.
5. Once you click on the “X” sign, a removal notice will show. Click “OKAY” to disconnect your account.
Below is a GIF that shows you how to disconnect your social account.
Not what you were looking for?
You can find out how to set up the review badge widget.