- Follow the steps below to create a business account on Pinterest if you don't have one already. If you already have an account. proceed to step 2
-Fill out your email, password and business name then select a business type
-Click “Create account”
2. Claim your website if you haven't done so already. Simply follow the instructions given on Pinterest to do that
3. Go to catalogs.pinterest.com
4. Click on "Get Started.” Then click on “Add data source”.
5. Go to your Kudobuzz Multichannel account and copy the feed url from your feeds page and paste in the space provided.
6. Leave the file format at CSV
7. The feed url isn’t password protected, so ignore that and click “ Create Pins”