- Sign in to your Google Merchant account. On your homepage, click on ‘products’, then click on feeds
2. Click on the blue '+' button to add your feed
Select your country of sale, language, and destinations (which Google platforms you want your products to show on)
3. Give your feed a name. Eg. google feed 1
Then choose the method of connecting your product data feed. MultiChannel uses the 'scheduled fetch' method.
4. Enter the name of your feed file. For MultiChannel, we call it 'export.txt'.
Set the frequency, time and time zone
5. copy the feed url from multichannel and paste in the space provided. the feed url isn't password protected so leave that blank.
click 'create feed' to create your feed
6. Click on your feed name on your products page, and click fetch now to immediately sync your product file to Google Merchant instead of waiting for the scheduled time of import