Go to https://business.facebook.com/ or log in or create a facebook manager account if you don't have one.
- In your business manager account, go to data sources, and click on catalogs, then click on add, then click on ‘create new catalog’
2. Give your catalog a name and select the type of your catalog, then click on create
3. Proceed to add people and select the permission preference, then click assign
4. Click open in catalog manager
5. Select your preference for using your catalog. In this case. I’ll use ‘ads to drive traffic’, then click ‘add products’
6. In the ‘add products to your catalog’ tab, select ‘use data feeds’ then click on ‘next’
6. Proceed to set your file settings, i.e, give it a name and then set the currency
Then proceed to select the upload method. Choose the ‘set automatic file upload schedule
7. Copy the url from Kudobuzz Multichannel and paste in the space provided. Ignore the login details as the multichannel feed doesn’t require password to access.
8. Choose your preference for the upload schedule. I.e, if you want your product listings updated, hourly, daily, or weekly. The ‘automatically upload new versions’ is already turned on by default. Leave it on.
Click on ‘start upload’ to import your products
After your product feed is done importing, you can click on the ‘overview’ tab to see a breakdown of details about the feed.