- On your dashboard, go to Create Basic Feed
2. Give your feed a name, and select the Custom Feed channel found at the bottom of the list
3. Choose the template required of the channel. Then, give your custom feed a name and proceed to ‘save details’
4. Move to the mapping tab. Here, you want to map the headers needed by the channel to the headers on Multichannel.
5. If you want to add a custom header or value, you can use the custom headers tab.
6. You can also setcustom headers based on rules.
7. Proceed to the categorization page, You can take a look at step 4, 5 and 7 of the creating a feed guide to set your categories and publish only specific products, if you want.
8. Click create feed to save your work.