The Kudobuzz Reviews app allows you to connect and import your Etsy reviews and display them using beautiful widgets on your Shopify store or website to attract more buyers.
This guide will walk you through how to import your Etsy reviews.
Note: You will have to be on a paid plan to use this feature.
- Log into your Kudobuzz Reviews app dashboard.
2. From your Kudobuzz dashboard, click on “Curate Reviews” from the left side menu options.
3. On the “Curate Reviews’ page, click on “connect” on the Etsy Reviews=[
4. Go to your Etsy profile and click on the reviews link. Copy the Etsy page url in the browser. It looks something like this https://www.etsy.com/shop/YourShopName/reviews
5. Enter the url in the field and click on the Connect button
After doing this, allow for up to 24 hours (may take less time) for your reviews to be pulled in. We pull in 1000 of your existing reviews and any other future reviews you get.
This means, if you already have 1500 reviews on your Etsy page, we will only pull in 1000 out of the 1500.