- On the dashboard, click tools, then click on title optimization
2. Click on ‘choose template’ to select which channel’s feed you want to create the title optimization for
3. Proceed to set the rules. An example of a rule will be; If (attribute: Sales Price) (equality operator: greater than) (type in 0).
4. Then ‘update title to include size, title, manufacturer’. This means that for all your products that have prices, you want the titles to change to include the above details (size, title, manufacturer). What you do is drag these product details written on the tiles into the box provided.
5. You can also use the ‘add’ button to customize it, if you don’t want to use any of the product attributes given.
Turn the button on to overwrite the existing title you have in your store already. Then scroll up and hit the ‘save’ button.