Please see the steps below in creating your first and any other feed.
- On your dashboard, click on create feed
2. Give your feed a name. Eg. google feed
3. Proceed to select your preferred channel, in this case, google US
4. Move on to categorize your products. Categorization helps Google showcase my products under the right class or type they belong to.
5. If you want, you could also insert a static value
6. Proceed to create a feed if you want to add all your products to the feed.
6. If you want to include only specific products, proceed to check the ‘I want to publish with specific products’
7. Publishing specific products means you want to include only some specific products in the feed. For example, you might want to only include your best sellers in the feed, or only products that are in stock. To do that, click on the ‘select attribute’ drop down
Select ‘quantity’, then change the operator to ‘greater than’ then type in 0. Here, you’re telling the app to remove all products that are out of stock and to include only products that are in stock.
Proceed to hit the ‘create feed’ button to create your feed.
8. The app redirects you to the dashboard where you can see your newly created feed.