Kudobuzz allows you to pull in your Google reviews to enable you show them off on your website.
This guide will show you how to bring into Kudobuzz, reviews on your Google Map listing.
1. Login to your dashboard and click on Curate Reviews from the menu panel on the left.
2. From the list of curate reviews cards, select the Google Reviews card by clicking on the Connect button.
The button with the settings icon is for when you want to remove an added Google account.
3. You'll now see a field to add the Google Map url for your business. Before you provide the url, do the following:
4. Visit Google Maps by clicking on the link.
5. Search for your business in the search box and select the right business.
6. Click on the total number of reviews your business has on the map listing.
7. Copy the url in the address bar and paste it in the map url field in Step 3.
Your reviews should now be pulled in. This however may take up to thirty minutes for some users.
If this guide was helpful or not, let us know: [email protected]