Creating Custom Labels were originally for Google channels, but now, they have become widely accepted across several shopping channels. It helps you group certain products that are on sale or promotion, for instance, into one column you can create special ad campaigns for.
- On the dashboard, click on PRODUCT RULES
- Click on CUSTOM LABELS
- Click on ADD A GOOGLE MERCHANT CUSTOM LABEL
4. Enter the name of the custom label you want to create e.g. Winter Sales
5. Next to the IF button, select the attribute you want the rule to apply to e.g. if (sales price>>is greater than>>50, then assign all products that meet the above condition with the label Winter Sales). This means that all products in your store that are over $50 are on Winter Sales
6. Click on SAVE AND SET LIVE
7. Go back to dashboard and click 'update feed' to reflect changes